Yes, generally the pass holder and up to 3 other bicyclists can enter for free. Be sure to check with the recreation site you plan to visit before leaving because there can be differences in the way a pass is honored at different sites.
Articles in this section
- How many people can enter with one pass?
- Can I use a confirmation receipt or my credit card statement/receipt to enter a park?
- Can lost or stolen passes be replaced?
- When does an Annual Pass expire?
- Can international visitors purchase a pass?
- What is your return policy?
- I forgot to bring my pass to the park.
- Can I get my Park Pass number before the the pass arrives?
- How long does it take to process and ship a pass?
- I misplaced my pass can I use my confirmation number to book campsites?