No. The Annual Pass does not cover discounts on any Expanded Amenity or Concessionaire (Concessioner) Fees such as: camping, RV hook-ups, boat launching, backcountry permits, parking at Mount Rushmore, guided cave tours at Wind Cave National Park, or parking at some historic monuments or homes.
Articles in this section
- How many people can enter with one pass?
- Can I use a confirmation receipt or my credit card statement/receipt to enter a park?
- Can lost or stolen passes be replaced?
- When does an Annual Pass expire?
- Can international visitors purchase a pass?
- What is your return policy?
- I forgot to bring my pass to the park.
- Can I get my Park Pass number before the the pass arrives?
- How long does it take to process and ship a pass?
- I misplaced my pass can I use my confirmation number to book campsites?