Give the gift of the outdoors!
Yes, annual passes can be given as a gift. Our website makes it really easy for you to give the gift of an Annual Pass to someone special. The Send as Gift option will send an email to the recipient who will receive the pass. They are able to provide their shipping address to ensure it is correct. You can delay the email to be sent on a specific date.
Please note, your order will not ship until the email has been sent and your recipient has confirmed their address, or it has been 5 days since the email was sent. The pass will punched for the month in which is is shipped.
- Click on the America The Beautiful National Park Pass and select Send As Gift.
- You will then be allowed to enter the recipient's information.
- Choose a date for your recipient to receive an email informing them of their gift.
- Once you complete your purchase the recipient will receive an email on the date you choose, allowing them to accept and ship the gift or make the necessary adjustments if they already have an America The Beautiful National Park Pass.
- They will have 5 days after receiving the email to make these adjustments or pass will be shipped to original shipping address provided.
- Be sure to include your own email address for order confirmation details upon check out.
In case the recipient already has a pass, they can simply let you know and we'll be happy to cancel your order at a full refund if the pass hasn't shipped.
Please note, our website does not sell Senior Passes. Senior Passes require additional verification steps by the United States Geological Survey. Therefore, we do not offer Senior Passes as a gift option.