You may visit any of the sites listed here with your damaged pass (as long as a portion of your pass is still identifiable) and a proper form of identification to receive a replacement pass.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my pass if it is on back order?
- Can I have an extension on my pass?
- List of parks
- How many people can enter with one pass?
- Can I use a confirmation receipt or my credit card statement/receipt to enter a park?
- If I paid to enter a park can I apply the entrance fee to the cost of an annual pass?
- Can lost or stolen passes be replaced?
- When does an Annual Pass expire?
- Can international visitors purchase a pass?
- How can I get into the parks if my pass is on back order?