Most parks have a flat fee. The rule of thumb for the America The Beautiful Pass is 3. E.g. Even if you only make it to three major parks in one year, the annual pass still saves you money. Consider: in twelve months, an ambitious traveler could knock out visits to biggies like Grand Canyon National Park ($35 fee), Sequoia National Park ($35 fee), and Yosemite ($35 fee). In total, those separate visits would cost $105 — $25 more of a $80 annual pass.
Articles in this section
- List of parks
- How many people can enter with one pass?
- Can I use a confirmation receipt or my credit card statement/receipt to enter a park?
- If I paid to enter a park can I apply the entrance fee to the cost of an annual pass?
- Can lost or stolen passes be replaced?
- When does an Annual Pass expire?
- Can international visitors purchase a pass?
- I forgot to bring my pass to the park.
- Where can I buy an annual America the Beautiful Park Pass?
- Can I get my Park Pass number before the the pass arrives?